Reopening Indiana and In-Office Meetings
As the COVID-19 virus is having an increasing impact in our community, RBSK IT is following our firm-wide policy to assist in protecting the safety and welfare of clients, our community and staff.
Skip to 'Temporary work from home policy' section to learn how we can help you without needing to enter your facility.
How to Receive IT Support
Indiana is in process of reopening, click here to see Indiana's Roadmap to Reopen. RBSK staff has continued working diligently to meet your IT needs during the pandemic. Our staff have adopted and maintained new protocols for client meetings.
Check below to see our protocols:
- We will continue to assist clients by appointment. Click here to make an appointment.
- Prior to our appointment, we recommend you take a look at our Cleaning Your Tech: COVID-19 Guide to safely resume using any technology our team may come into contact with.
- If you or someone in your household or business have been sick, or you have been around anyone sick in the two weeks prior to your appointment, we will expect you to call to cancel and reschedule.
- RBSK IT has personal protective equipment (PPE) available for staff including masks, face shields and gloves.
- Clients are encouraged to wear their own PPE during our appointments, as they see fit.
- If you would like our staff to wear PPE while we are in your building for a meeting, please alert us prior to our arrival.
- To observe social-distancing requirements, we will conduct appointments while maintaining the recommended 6 foot distance from one another.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we continue to protect the health and well-being of both clients and our staff.
Temporary work from home policy
Don't forget that clients may be able to utilize the Remote Support feature. This tool allows our team to access your systems without needing to visit your location. Since we are uncertain of the challenges our community might face due to this pandemic, the Remote Support could be helpful as additional restrictions are enforced. RBSK IT Consulting will share updates as we receive information. Clients can still reach Support with any questions, issues or concerns at 812-222-1558.
In the event a staff member feels ill or needs to care for a sick family member, we have put a work from home policy into place across all departments of our company. RBSK IT maintains flexible policies that allow us to adapt and staff will be further encouraged to remain at home until they are well. We have provided each staff member the resources they need to effectively do their jobs at home while protecting their health and our community.
Secure client information
You may be interested to know that we maintain the network which keep RBSK Partners PC, RBSK IT Consulting and RBSK Payroll client's data safe. We also take our internal security seriously. While some of our staff may be encouraged to work from home, the same security measures which keep your data safe when they work in our offices will follow our staff home.
Tips to help our community work remotely
If you have questions about the best way to work from home, contact our team to discuss your options and to ensure you have the secure access to everything you'd normally have at the office. There are several options available to meet remotely during this time.
Tips of where to get your information about the virus
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC.gov
Indiana State Department of Health News ISDH.in.gov
World Health Organization WHO.int
Where to find local updates about the virus
Decatur County Health Department Facebook Page
Bartholomew County Health Department Facebook Page
Ripley County Health Department Facebook Page
Franklin County Health Department Facebook Page
North Vernon Plain Dealer & Sun Homepage
We are committed to serving clients with care, and we are confident we are taking precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients. We know that this is a stressful time for everyone, and we hope that you, your family and our community stay safe.
Please call us at 812-222-1558 if you have any questions.